Friday, March 23, 2012

We're Expecting!

We are thrilled to announce 
that we are expecting our first baby 
on June 4, 2012!

Most of you already know of this news, but for those of you that don't SURPRISE!!

Christmas 2011 brought much excitement--we found out the sex of our baby! We surprised the first time grandparents with a cake that would reveal the sex of our baby.  


Both families thought it was a boy, but....


It's a GIRL!!  

Emma Gunter Copeland  

I am extremely close to my grandmother and thrilled that our baby girl 
will share her name!  (my grandmothers name is Emma and her maiden name was Gunter)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! So excited to be one of the grandmothers to Baby Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that you've started a blog! So fun! I can't wait for baby Emma to get here!

    ReplyDelete